Welcome to School Clubs at St Agatha's
We are working closely with our Club Providers to reintroduce clubs within the parameters of government guidance and St Agatha's own Risk Assessment.
Full details of the clubs that we will be running will be confirmed in September when we hope to start the timetable from Monday 27th September 2021.
PLEASE NOTE ALL ARRANGEMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Current COVID Club Arrangements
• There will be no changing in school so children taking part in a club, either before or after school, should attend school in their PE kit. Please ensure any water bottles or provisions that your child needs for the club are brought with them to school in the morning. Forgotten items should not be brought to the School Office.
• All clubs must be paid for electronically (the details of which will be found on the club flyers) - manual payments/booking forms will not be accepted at the School Office.
• As there is a heightened risk that club sessions may be cancelled at any time due to changing guidance/bubbles having to isolate etc, please be sure that you are happy with the financial terms and conditions of your chosen club before booking a place.
• Please ensure all children are collected promptly at 4.15 from the playground only - children should not come through the school to wait for late pick-ups.
• All clubs arrangements are subject to change.
|CLUB KEY DATES - AUTUMN TERM 2021 (TBC)|
|Clubs Start Date||27th September 2021|
|Half Term||25th - 29th October 2021|
|Final Club Session||10th December 2021|
PAYMENT FOR ALL CLUBS MUST BE DONE ELECTRONICALLY TO YOUR CLUB PROVIDER - THE OFFICE CANNOT ACCEPT PAPER SIGN UPS OR CASH/CHQ PAYMENTS ON THE CLUBS' BEHALF.
To enroll your child in clubs please follow the instructions on the club flyer/booking forms below.
|Autumn 2021 - OUTDOOR & ONLINE CLUBS TBC|
|DAY||CLUB||YEAR GROUP||TO BOOK|
Typing's Cool Zoom Touch Typing Club
Beginners, improvers and advanced learners are warmly welcome.
Sessions are available Monday to Thursday at 4:30 and 5:30 pm.
Please apply at www.typingscool.co.uk
We are always keen to hear your feedback on our clubs programme and any suggestions you may have to help us improve what's on offer.
Please take a moment to fill out this feedback form and leave it with the school office:
|School Clubs Golden Rules|
|*Sign up for clubs promptly before or during the first week of term or at the Club fair if one is running|
|*Do not send children to the first session of a club if they have not been already enrolled|
|*Only enrol children in clubs that are advertised for their year group|
|*Full payment is required before a child will be able to attend a club|
|*Clubs pick-up time is 4:15 sharp. Regular late pick-ups may incur a penalty charge by the club provider or in some cases parents may be asked to remove their child from the club|
*** Club places are limited and are on a strictly first come, first served basis. To avoid any disappointment please book/pay for your space as soon as possible.