Parent Teacher Consultations
Parent Guide for Booking Appointments
Parent Teacher Consultations will be taking place at St Agatha’s on the 13th February.
A link will be sent to your mobile phone / email address on the 31st January which will take you directly to the online booking system to select a time convenient for you.
Please follow these simple steps to book your slot:
1. Click the link that you receive through text / email to take you to the confirmation page. You will need internet access to do this.
2. Enter your child’s first name to continue.
3. You will be taken to the booking page. This will show your children alongside all of the teachers with whom you can book.
4. Click ‘Please Choose’ to be shown a list of available times that you can click to book.
5. Choose an appropriate time and click ‘Book this Slot’ to complete your booking. When the button has turned green you know your booking has been made.
6. At any time before the system closes, you can click the link on your phone or email again to check your booking time or, if required, un-book by clicking the green booked button.
Make sure you book your slot ASAP to ensure you get the best time for you. The booking system will close on 10th February.
If you experience any problems, please contact the school office - 020 8546 3879
|Nursery - Y6||13th February 2020||1pm - 7pm|
There will be a crèche available in the School Hall between 12:55 - 17:00 on the 13th October to look after children for the duration of your meeting. The last appointment time you may access the crèche would be 16.50.
The crèche is for children 4 years old and over only.