Parent Teacher Consultations
|For the Autumn Term 2020 our Parent Teacher Consultation meetings will be held via virtual Microsoft Teams Meetings.
These virtual meetings will take place on Thursday 22nd October between 1pm - 7pm.
Appointments should be booked in the normal way, a link to our PTC booking system will be sent to you by email on Monday 28th September.
The booking system will close on Monday 5th October at 12pm.
During the week commencing 12th October you will receive a Microsoft Teams invitation from your child’s class teacher. Please ensure your IT device is able to access Microsoft Teams before the event to ensure the smooth running of this tight appointment schedule.
If you do not have the IT capabilities to take part in a virtual meeting, please book your slot as normal and a telephone appointment will be offered. Please contact the school office to arrange this.
Please note there will be no option to have a face to face meeting with the class teacher.
All PTC appointments this term will be by Microsoft Teams or telephone only.
To learn more about Microsoft Teams please follow this link:
Parent Guide for Booking Appointments
A link will be sent to your mobile phone / email address on the 28th September which will take you directly to the online booking system to select a time convenient for you.
Please follow these simple steps to book your slot:
1. Click the link that you receive through text / email to take you to the confirmation page. You will need internet access to do this.
2. Enter your child’s first name to continue.
3. You will be taken to the booking page. This will show your children alongside all of the teachers with whom you can book.
4. Click ‘Please Choose’ to be shown a list of available times that you can click to book.
5. Choose an appropriate time and click ‘Book this Slot’ to complete your booking. When the button has turned green you know your booking has been made.
6. At any time before the system closes, you can click the link on your phone or email again to check your booking time or, if required, un-book by clicking the green booked button.
Make sure you book your slot ASAP to ensure you get the best time for you. The booking system will close on 5th October.
If you experience any problems, please contact the school office - 020 8546 3879
|Nursery - Y6||22nd October 2020||1pm - 7pm|